Saturday 30 November 2013

I am still the same ...


I am still the same,
Though I have grown from a girl to a woman,
Though I have grown a little more insane,
Though am not any more that tame,
Though I have many more ambitions & aims,
Though there are less laughs and more pains,
Though life is still not the same,
I am still the same,
A little girl, who is like the disney princess,
Full of life and mischievousness.
A bundle of contradictions, who believes the unbelievable,
And trying to achieve the unachievable.
The same little girl, accompanied with fears & grins, following her desires & dreams.
I still listen to my heart than to my brain,
I am still the same!!!

Deepali...

9 comments:

  1. Fantabulous Deepali !!! Great !!!! U r a poet literally !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. deeps it is fantastic you really have a quality of writer it is just amazing the flow of thoughts is good the rhyming is good and the poem came from the bottom of ur heart which is really required
    keep it up write some more

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cartoon said everything .. great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. bravoooo grl .keep up the good work ...roshni

    ReplyDelete
  5. bravoooo grl .keep up the good work ...roshni

    ReplyDelete
  6. tooo good grl.keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete